- Weekly Random- Mountain - Bonitabikers
- Bonita CA - Mountain bike group rides every Sunday. Come out and have fun on some of the best trails in San Diego,
Contact: Bonitabikers@yahoo groups .com
- Weekly Random- Mountain - Caltech Bicycle Club
- Weekly Random- Mountain - Team Bomb Squad (Bicycle Polo)
- - Practice to be held every week in North County throughout the year.
Call Jerry at (619) 603-8785, or E-mail email@example.com URL;http://psy.ucsd.edu/~mtaffe/Text/SDmisc.html#polo
- Weekly Random - Bike Week Pasadena
- Pasadena - Bike Week Pasadena is a grass roots initiative organized in cooperation with the city of Pasadena that brings together “everything bike” for a weeklong salute to the bicycle and its many uses, from commuting, to exercising, to just plain having fun. More than 15 free events are planned starting Monday, May 14 through Sunday, May 20 including:
Mayor’s Bike to Work Brigade led by Bill Bogaard, bicycling aficionado and Mayor of Pasadena.
Themed bike tours like the Sunset Sonata Ride, where you can cycle to an enchanting overlook on the Arroyo Seco, complete with a live violin and cello duet as well as hors d’oeuvres.
Free bicycle-related films and documentaries screened outdoors nightly in the One Colorado Courtyard.
An Urban Bicycle Commuter Expo featuring folding and electric bicycles, accessories, cargo bikes and trailers that handle everything from shopping trips to hauling lumber.
Bike Week Pasadena is a citywide effort to highlight the benefits of bicycling. Riding a bicycle is an easy way to exercise, reduce traffic congestion, minimize air pollution, cut fuel costs -- and a wonderful way to meet your neighbors. This weeklong salute is presented by city of Pasadena Department of Transportation, One Colorado, Cyclists Inciting Change through Live Exchange (C.I.C.L.E.), Patagonia and Metro.
Contact: Liz Elliott, (323) 478-0060 URL: http://www.bikenow.org
- Weekly Random- Mountain - SDSU Mountain Bike Club
- - Student runs, all abilities welcome.
Call Alex at (619) 286-5507
- Weekly Random- Mountain - CRAZY KOOL
- HACIENDA HEIGHTS, CA - WE RIDE A FEW TRAILS OUT HERE EMAIL US FOR MORE INFORMATION
THERES THE 7TH ST. LOOP, TURNBULL TO 360, TEMPLE OF DOME.
ITS ALL GOOD, JUST JAMB
- Weekly Random- Mountain - Hammerheadz Club
- - Mountain bike rides, all levels
Call (619) 273-7300
- Random Random- Road - Oregon Trail Bicycle Migration
- Independence,MO. to Oregon City, OR. - Beginning June 10th from Independence, MO. and finishing July 16th, in Oregon City Oregon.
37 days, 2400 miles, indoor and outdoor camping with showers, van supported, meals, luggage transported, mechanics on hand. Limited to 20 riders.
For more info; www.cornhusker.net/~htn
Contact: www.cornhusker.net/~htn E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org URL: Tom Armstrong
- Weekly Random- Mountain - Team Dirty Work
- Riverside - We are not a cult. We are a group of like minded people who like to ride Mountain Bikes. We have lots of rides during the week. Check out our website and join us on the trail.
E-mail:email@example.com URL:Team Dirty Work