- Weekly Saturday- Mountain - Weekly Fat Tire Fun Ride
- Virginia Beach, and further north in VA - Weekend mountian bike rides...co-ed and at all levels...just for the love of it!!! Ride distances and locations and even terrain will be chosen by democratic vote of the riders involved...that means your vote counts...as this gets more momentum, we can get more concrete in deciding how to set each ride up.
Contact: Kevin Smith E-mail: ClydesdaleKev@yahoo.com
- Random Saturday- Road - Sugar Hill Sweet Roll
- Sugar Hill, GA - The Gwinnett BUG is taking a sweet tour of Sugar Hill and the neighboring towns. Two routes, 16- and 50-miles. Both rides begin and end at E.E. Robinson Park in Sugar Hill. See ride application in October Freewheelin' issue for more information.After the ride, stick around for the Sugar Hill Fall Festival, at the park from 11am to 5pm. Enjoy an antique car show, craft fair and area merchants.From I-85N, take L'ville-Suwanee exit 111 and turn left. Take the 4th right AFTER crossing P'tree Industrial Blvd, which is Level Creek Rd. Park is about 2 miles on the right.$10 before October 18; $15 after. Make check out to City of Sugar Hill; mail to Nancy Stovall, 1742 Tidewell Trace, Lawrenceville, GA 30043. For more information, contact Nancy Stovall or call 770-822-4077.
Contact: Nancy Stovall E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Random Saturday- Mountain - Mission to Mission
- San Antonio, Texas - Month: December
Title: Mission to Mission Bike Tour - "Wheels for Meals"
Date: Saturday, December 04, 2005
Time: 8 AM - 1 PM
Place: Mission County Park, 6030 Padre Dr San Antonio, TX 78214
Sponsors: Mission Trail Rotary Club/Christian Senior Services
Benefits: Meals on Wheels
Description: 12/34 mile bike tours past San Antonio's historic missions
Site: www.missiontrail rotary.com
Ride Captain: Richard Contreras 210/271-7000
Contact: Ride Captain: Richard Contreras 210/271-7000 E-mail: email@example.com URL: Mission Trail Rotary
- Random Saturday- Road - 100 Miles for Human Trials
- New England - The "100 Miles for Human Trials" is a 100 mile bike ride to support diabetes research. Proceeds from the Ride will be donated to Dr. Denise Faustman and the Massachusetts General Hospital for Diabetes Research. It's a wonderful event to have fun and donate towards clinical trials!
Contact: Jackie Fusco E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org URL: http://www.200milesforhumantrials.com
- Random Saturday - Mission to Mission Bike Tour
- San Antonio, Bexar County - Corrections to current listing:
Date= Saturday, December 3, 2005
Description = rides of 14/34/42 + text
- Random Saturday - Maple Leaf Ride
- Carthage, MO, Jasper county - This is a day ride for most types of bikes and is scheduled for the second Saturday of October. It is on completely paved roads and has sag stops every 15 miles or so. There are multiple lengths including 15 miles, 30 miles, 50 miles and 70 miles. There is an eatout after the ride. You can go to www.carthagerealestate.com and click the Maple Leaf Eatout link for more information.
Contact: Candace Ellett E-mail: email@example.com URL: http://www.carthagerealestate.com
- Weekly Saturday- Mountain - Team Bones
- Santa Monica and Malibu mountains - Team Bones has training rides in the Santa Monica and Malibu mountains Saturdays and Sundays at 7am starting from the Bicycle Ambulance at 6th and Santa Monica Blvd. Riders interested in trying the mountains for the first time can contact
Darwin Bradshaw at Teambones@earthlink.net URL:.http://home.earthlink.net/~teambones/
- Weekly Saturday- Mountain - SPRINGTIME DESERT FATTIRE FUN!
- In the Hills above Palm Desert, CA - Riders from No. SD and Riverside County!! Intermediate to Pro, all levels of trails from Beginner to the 'Sick in the Head' style....! Come out and discover a Mecca...
This is a fairly new groupride that needs support, and the trails need to be ridden. There are not too many other type trail users, so the trails are sweet and getting sweeter...
We meet Saturdays at 8:00am at Pinyon Flats Campground on Hiway 74 and Pinon Rd. BE SELF SUFFICIENT PLEASE.
I can do all mechanicals and make sure every last rider gets back, but you must have a HELMET and all your own necessary supplies! This assures everyone has a great time is all...
the link has a map of the location, and u can e-mail or call for info and updates, c-ya on the trail! Ride On......
Contact: PAUL at 760-349-9109 E-mail: MTBX2000@aol.com URL: Yahoo Directions
- Random Saturday- Road - 2000 Wildflower Cycling Tour and Steeplechase
- Cuero, De Witt Co., Texas - April 29, 2000, at 9:00 AM.
Riders have a choice of distances: appox. 10 mi., 23.5 mi., with an option to add 5.8 mi., 42.9 mi., and 63.3 mi.
Entry fee is $16 by April 20, 2000; $20 after April 20, 2000.
Travel wildflower-strewn lanes & byways of De Witt Co., Tx.
High-carbonate breakfast at nominal fee served before ride. This ride benefits the community service projects of the Anchor Club of Cuero, a high school service club. SAG stops are located at area churches.
Contact: Janie Hill E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weekly Saturday- Mountain - Wannaride?!?
- North County San Diego (Poway) - Ride with us!! Sat is only a start!! Moderate riding, various local places. We ride to ride, smell the roses later. Lake Poway - the good trails, Goodan Ranch, Daley Ranch, local special spots!!
Contact: Paul Allen E-mail: email@example.com
- Random Saturday - Buena Vista Fitness Ride
- Storm Lake - Bike ride consists of a 22 mile or a 40 mile ride. Flat with some rolling hills. Entry fee $15 if received by May 18th or $18 day of event. Registration includes t-shirt, sag wagon, air and adjustments on bike prior to event, refreshment stops, and discount coupons for participating restaurants
Contact: Buena Vista County Hospital Fitness & Health Center E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org URL: http://www.bvchospital.org/fitnessride.html
- Weekly Saturday- Mountain - Weekly training rides
- Southern California - Weekly rides three days per week. Tuesday-Thursday evening as well as on Saturdays
Contact: Hans E-mail: email@example.com URL: otbmbc.com
- Weekly Saturday- Mountain - Mountain, Mountain Bike Ride
- Idyllwild, Riverside County - Leave from The Bike Route shop 8:00 am. 2hour ride on various mountain trails. The Bike Route 54095 Pine Crest Ave. Idyllwild Ca. Beginers to Experts Welcome. Helmets please - No rentals available.
Contact: The Bike Route (909) 659-2038 - Bud Hunt
- Random Saturday - Parke County Covered Bridge Tour
- Rockville In. - Pre-registered riders $15.00 (includes lunch) by April 20,2001, late Registration $20.00 after April 20,2001
The Tour Course is flat to rolling, and roads are paved. SAG vehicles and rest stops. Tour course ranges from 15,25,30 or 40 miles.
Contact: Billie Creek Village & Inn E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Random Saturday- Mountain - rosarito ensenda bike ride
- - rosarito enseneda bike ride
- Weekly Saturday- Mountain - Two Wheels One Planet
- Fulleton Cali. - Two Wheels One Planet in fullerton rides every Saturday mornning at 8:00 a.m. at the Fullerton Loop. We meet at Two Wheels On e Planet in fullerto off of commonwealth. Call for directions. Its a fun and excitting ride with a reall nice bunch off group. Trained mechanics will also be with you.
Contact: 714-879-8310 E-mail: email@example.com URL: http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weekly Saturday- Road - snow basin
- Ogden Ut - Weber State University cycle team welcoms all riders to come out for our weekly(weather permitting) ride on sat. mornings at 9am. We ride anywhere from 30 to 60 miles of grueling climbs to grueling cross country. Its all in good fun and great training for the upcoming season. Hope to see ya on the road!
- Weekly Saturday- Mountain - BOMB Orange County
- Orange County, CA - We ride every week. Currently we alternate between the Fullerton Loop and other locations every week. Sometimes we also organize big rides for advanced riders at the same time as the Fullerton loop. We ride in Christian fellowship (BOMB stands for Believers on Mountain Bikes), but all riders are welcome. See our website at http://www.caligraphics.com/bomb. Sign up at http://www.clubmtb.com for email notices. See Bomb International at http://www.bombinternational.com, and http://www.ridedirt.com. Contact mails are email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail: email@example.com URL: Bomb Orange County