|Strawberry Peak Trail - Angeles National Forest Trailhead - Monday, March 30, 2015|
|Strawberry Peak Trail - Angeles National Forest - Los Angeles County|
Take Angeles Crest Highway (Highway 2) from LaCanada and the 210 freeway. Drive north until you come to the intersection of Angeles Crest Highway and Angeles Forest Highway. (There will be signs for Palmdale at the intersection.) Turn left onto Angeles Forest Highway and park on the left side of the highway. (There is a wide area on the road and you are above a Forest Service buiding.) From the parking area, cross the road and enjoy the ride. Thomas Guide page 505 G1
GPS: Latitude: Longitude: Elevation:
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.