|The New Hogan Reservoir Mountain Bike Trail - Valley Springs Trailhead - Wednesday, April 01, 2015|
|The New Hogan Reservoir Mountain Bike Trail - Valley Springs - Calaveras County|
Take Highways 12 or 26 out of Stockton to Valley Springs. At the four way stop, continue on 12 another 1/4 mile to Lime Creek/S. Petersburg. Turn right, then turn right again on S. Petersburg. Follow this for approx. 2 miles to the Oak Knoll campground. They'll let you park for free if you're riding the trail. The advanced trail starts right where you park in the dirt, just past the tarmac.
GPS: Latitude: Longitude: Elevation:
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.