Who: The New Trek Bicycle Superstore in Chula Vista|
What: Free bicycle Maintenance Class
When: Saturday January 12th 2008 at 1:00pm
Where: 901 Lane Ave.
Chula Vista, CA 91914
This class is desigend for the cycling enthusist that would like to learn how to porperly maintain and tune there mountain bike, road bike, or triathlon bike.
Here is what's covered.
- Proper Use of quick release mechanism. how tight is tight enough?
- Tools of the Trade
- Flat Repair
- Chains - How to check for wear, how to properly clean and oil it.
- Pad replacement and adjustment
- Front and rear shifting adjustments.....get rid of that annoying click!
- Open to questions and more topics if needed.
This is the same class that was taught at the North County Trek Superstore with great success and now the same people that brought it to you at that store are now bringing it to you at the new Chula Vista Store!
Refresments will be available as well!
No need to bring your bike, but your more than welcome to ride here and park your bike in the store.
To sign up, please contact James or John at (619)216-9123
or e-mail James at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following information
- Contact Number
- How many are you bringing including yourself.
Seats are NOT limited so even if you don't sign up, come anyways! we just need to get an approx. number so we can plan ahead for the refreshments!
See you soon!
Posted by TrekStoreJames a 25 year old Weekend Warrior from San Diego on 01/08/08
Responses: Post Reply