Please help support this site by clicking on our sponsor below...
Mill Creek Streamway - Olathe - Lenexa - Shawnee
To get to Mill Creek Streamway - you need to know the following access points:
1) Shawnee - 47th St. & Wilder Rd.
2) Shawnee - North of Shawnee Mission Parkway and Midland Dr.
3) Shawnee - Off Midland Dr. at the Shawnee Mission Parkway & Midland Dr. Intersection
4) Shawnee Mission Park - Shelter 7
5) Lenexa - 87th Ln. & Woodland Dr.
6) Lenexa - 95th St. west of Renner Blvd.
7) Olathe - 114th & Mill Ln. (west of Ridgeview)
8) Olathe - 119th & Northgate (south of bridge)
The area is primarily country, and is a great cycling area. All trail heads are big parking lots.
GPS: Latitude: Longitude: Elevation:
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
- Mill Creek Streamway - There are a variety of regular paved road cycling, and also a variety of trails for the mountain biking enthusiasts. At last count, I probably counted over 15 mountain biking trails in the whole entire system. This trail is mainly flat for the entire length, except for the big hill located just north of Shawnee Mission Park, and also a variety of big hills located south of 114th & Ridgeview in Olathe. Some hills are steep climbs. Be sure to follow the signs that are posted on the trail. When it rains on the trail, be sure to watch for wet conditions, this trail is pretty slick during the times it is wet.
Ride rating: Intermediate
Ride distance: 18 miles Elevation change: 200 ft
Singletrack=10% Dirt Road=10% Paved Path=80%
Ben Prusia a 16 year old Weekend Warrior from Overland Park, KS
Posted on 2/05/00
MyBikeSite.com is published by WebWorks2.com
Copyright © 2018 WebWorks2.